Friday, April 20, 2012

The bridge and tunnel club



Have you ever gone down a road and through a tunnel unsure of where you would end up? I've been going down some roads lately that have led me right back to where I started which has left me feeling confused and wondering if where I am is where I am supposed to be. The journey while exciting, full of anticipation and a bit of remorse has sent me on a virtual rollercoaster. Finding myself back at the start with a new perspective has been as exhausting as it as refreshing. Maybe I am right where I am supposed to be? I've lost some things along the way, and have gained new thoughts in the process. Reinvention. Renewal. It's like this post that hit me like a ton of bricks.

It is time to rebuild. I will no longer live in misery for fear of change.

The picture here is merely just a precious, early morning moment with my girl.