Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ellie Lately: photo overload

John says she is a character and that she is. Sweet yet stubborn, shy but loud, quiet but independent except when all she wants is for you to help her even though she really doesn't. But she does. Oh yes, she is a myriad of awesomeness and charm. And most definitely full of character. 



This little chair was my mom's when she was a kid and then it was redone for my brother and I and now it's been handed down to the third generation for their enjoyment. 

This is me working with her literally under my feet.

Hamming it up at the doctor and looking a little bit like Alice in Wonderland.






This is not one of our finer moments. 





I believe that was a "no thank you!"
  
"Will you marry me daddy?"

Unicorn helmet!





"Goo!" She says she will stop saying that word when she is 18.


We love you no matter the mood Ms. Ellie.

No comments: