Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day

Salad: he knows me so well!

I love that she loves my laugh.

Riding the carousel at Congress Park.

Merry-go-round magic

Running back to her grandmother's.

And the Grandma's following close behind her.

There were fuzzy baby ducks to fawn over.

Can I fish here?

She was like cotton candy floating about the park.

Trying to get a nice picture and he steals my sunglasses.

The boys being merry.

Making her day.

Saying goodbye for now.

As we sat in the park for our picnic all I could think of was this painting. 
My picture below doesn't quite capture the day. The weather was perfect and the landscape was dotted with well-dressed urbanites taking advantage of a Saratoga gem. We picnic'd on a blanket and wandered the park in search of fish, ducks, and rode the merry-go-round three times. 


No comments: