Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas 2012

Luke's first holiday concert. He's somewhere on the left and waved to me almost the entire time.  Adorable.

Cut to Christmas Eve.
Holy cow, Santa came early to Grandma's! They are trying hard to mask the fact that they are both sick. 

She threw up. IN CHURCH and was promptly changed into her pjs for present opening.
Trying to hide my anxiety of the long night that lays ahead. 

"I'm fine, really. Can I have some dessert. With extra whipped cream?"

We cracked up over this moment and I had to include it, the night was silly, all we could do was laugh as the kids continued to puke through the evening. 

"oh yeah, I'm totally going to throw this up. At 2am."

Easing our way into the morning. Note the roll of paper towels in the background. Presents and puke continued. 

Ellie made us ice cream sundaes for hours. Best gift ever. Let's not forget that she referred to the caramel as "brown jam".

The umbrellas cannot protect us from the shower of projectile you know what...sorry. It's true though.

"I'm just going to take a break okay. We'll open the rest later." Poor kid. Saddest Christmas ever. 

Didn't make it through her first viewing of The Last Unicorn.

Making her Lego horse stable with daddy. Second best gift ever.


"Is that it?"



No comments: