Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Proud mama


In the morning I bring Ellie to the sitter, we have about 10 minutes of alone time, just the two of us. We blow kisses to the house and talk about all the "red cars" we see on the road. We recently became a two car family (woot woot!) and our "new" used car is red, so now every red car she sees she yells, "nother one red car Mom!"

In the afternoon I pick up Luke first from school and then we get Ellie from the sitter. With him I have about 20-30 minutes of alone time, we pack up his things from his locker, go potty, say goodnight to all of his friends and then drive to the sitter to get Elle. Yesterday as we got in the car he said, "how was your day Mom?" I told him how I was working on some things for the coffee shop and then he got a little sidetracked and told me something about one of his classmates. A few minutes later he said, "Mawmmmm, please will you tell me something about your day and your work?"

Seriously, I love this kid.

1 comment: